Porsche Classic Care Kit
$569.09+ taxes (Original price: $719.02)
- Porsche Classic Care kit. Only 2 left.
- Perfect combination of products: What makes the complete set so impressive is its perfectly matched combination of care products and items.
- Includes products designed to look after all exterior surfaces and is suitable for all paint generations and Porsche models.
- Stylishly and securely packaged: The high-quality, hard-wearing leather bag in classic style with houndstooth pattern is a safe and aesthetic means of storing all the car care products included in the set.
- Each product has its own secure place thanks to the foam inserts designed specifically for the products.
- Tested in Weissach: Each care product was tested for material compatibility when used according to guidelines at the development centre in Weissach - both in the lab and in practical use.
Regular $719.02, sale price $569.09 until July 31st 2020 or while supplies last.
Porsche 911 Soundbar Black Edition
$4,550.00 + taxes (Original price: $5,267)
- Special edition of the 911 Soundbar. Limited to 911 pieces. Incl. plaque with sequential limited edition number.
- Original rear silencer and tailpipe trim of the Porsche 911 GT3, carefully finished by hand and used as a subwoofer Helmholtz resonator extension [boost].
- Exclusive design with matt black and shiny black elements.
- 2.1 Virtual Surround System, 200 watt of system power, Bluetooth® interface with easy pairing function.
- Wireless, loss-free audio via aptX® technology. With bass and treble control, Dolby® Digital decoder, DTS TruSurround™, virtual surround signal processing, LED display, virtual surround and stereo sound, lip-sync function for exact speech synchronisation.
- With remote control.
- Connections: analogue input [Cinch], Bluetooth® 3.0 radio interface [aptX® decoding], two digital inputs [coaxial and optical] and subwoofer output. Power consumption [standby]: 0.39 watts. In black. Size: approx. 74 × 28 × 32cm. Weight: approx. 19kg. Made in Germany.
Porsche 911 Soundbar Black Edition (Limited) regular $5,267 sale price $4,550 + taxes until July 31st 2020 or while supplies last.
22" Turbo Design Cayenne Summer Wheel set
Sale Price: $7,500 plus tax (Original price: $10,667.93)
- 2019+ (E3) Cayenne 22" 911 Turbo Design Summer Wheel set.
- Take off wheel set with less than 100km.
- Set includes factory 22" wheels Turbo Design wheels, Pirelli "N" rated Summer tires, TPM sensors, valves and centre caps.
- This wheel set will fit 2019+ Cayenne, except Coupe.
One set; while available. Sale ends July 31st 2020.
Porsche Classic Communication Management (PCCM)
- Available at Porsche Centre Vancouver
Classic on the outside, high-tech on the inside: Porsche Classic presents the Porsche Classic Communication Management (PCCM) system for Classic Porsche models.
The PCCM is available for all Classic models with DIN1 slot, from the 911 F to the 911 (Type 993), as well as for four and eight-cylinder vehicles, excluding the 356.
The device fits seamlessly in the dashboard, with two different knob designs to suit vintage vehicle designs. The operating logic itself is based on the current Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and its user-friendliness is evident when using the 3.5-inch touchscreen. For this edition, the objective was to make further improvements and expand the device functionality which now includes Apple CarPlay.
The system features Phone, USB and AUX interfaces, allowing you to control external music sources from the display.
Overall, the classic design of the PCCM reflects the device's analogue heritage, while the powerful sound echoes the digital future.
Offers cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Subject to change or cancellation without notice. While quantities last. Contact us for full details.
Fill out the form below to get in-touch with our parts department about the above specials